AMC are proud to be the initiators of your Social Network Marketing
From a conceptual standpoint, online social networking is no different than traditional networking and socializing. You meet people and get to know them by sharing information about each other. Those you like and/or share interests with become part of your "network." The marketing magic kicks in when those in your network start talking about you. Your reputation spreads by word-of-mouth.
The Internet and related technology have taken networking to the next level, expanding each individual's reach and exposure through online marketing. Where traditionally people gather in person to network? at the same time and place as others? members of online networking groups are not limited by time or geography. Each group member can interact 24/7 from any location worldwide. Consequently, online networking techniques are very different from in-person networking.
Social networking is a valuable part of a modern marketing plan. It's a great tool to build your business through knowledge and connections, improving credibility within your industry, building your brand and broadening awareness of you and your business. AMC is here to help you make the most of your social networking efforts.
Social media allows internet users to tag favorite sites, categorize, organize & share the information with other internet users with similar interest.
There are four primary social media marketing opportunities:
- Creating, maintaining and updating a company or key contributor profile
- Advertising products or services on social media sites
- Posting relevant information to interested users about your industry, products or services
- Offer users the ability to share and link to and from your website or posts
AMC will help you decide what social media opportunities are applicable to your business, integrate and maintain one or more of the following Social Media resources:
- Social Networks (Facebook, Google Pluse, Yahoo Pluse)
- Social Bookmarks (Digg, StumbleUpon)
- Video Sharing (Youtube,..)