AMIRAL Group and its subsidiaries hereinafter referred as ‘AMIRAL Group’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about you through this website and also for those Personal Information that you provide us while participating in our events and campaigns.
1- Personal Information we collect and process and how we use it
A- Personal Information that we process
For the purposes of this privacy statement, 'Personal Information' is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of AMIRAL.
In general, you may browse our website without providing any Personal Information about yourself. However, we collect certain information such as
- Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number;
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, your computers’ operating system, and browser type and information collected via cookies
B- Use of your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
- to understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
- to create your user ID;
- to identify you once you register on our website;
- to contact you and respond to your questions or requests;
- to provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
- to process job application requests, more details about which are available on corresponding portals of this website.
C- Legal basis of the processing
We process your Personal Information when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. This applies in any case where we provide services to you pursuant to a contract, such as when you use our website or process your registration on the website. If you do not provide the Personal Information that we need in order to provide our services, we will not be able to provide our services to you. We process your Personal Information for the performance of a contract in the following circumstances:
- to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance; and
- to create your user ID.
2- Data recipients, transfer, and disclosure of Personal Information:
We don't share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes without seeking your prior permission.
We share your Personal Information within
- AMIRAL Group or with any of its subsidiaries;
- Business partners;
- Service vendors;
- Authorized third-party agents; or
International transfers of personal data:
Our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore, your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection. In such cases we use measures to provide adequate protection for your personal data as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (e.g. the European Commission) and by requiring the use of appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
4- Data security:
We adopt reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Information.
5- Data retention:
Personal Information will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
6- Linked websites:
AMIRAL Group provides links to third-party websites and services. However, AMIRAL Group is not responsible for the privacy statements, practices, or the contents of such third-party websites.
7- How to contact us:
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices or this privacy statement, please contact us at:
- Contact person: Khalifa Hassan
- Contact address: 29, Farid Street, Heliopolis (Behind “Le Meridien Hotel”), Cairo, Egypt 11341
- Phone: +202 2414 99 44
8- Updates to this privacy statement:
AMIRAL Group may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.