ERP and Business Intelligence
ERP attempts to integrate all departments and functions across a company onto a single computer system that can serve all those different departments’ particular needs. ERP combines the processes of the enterprise functions all together into a single, integrated software program that runs off a single database so that the various departments can more easily share information, communicate with each other and analyze cost as well as revenue structure effectively. Due to its importance in developing enterprises; ERP solutions are recognized as an important Capital Expenses with short payback period.
ERP offers your business Insight
- Direct access to information which helps our customers to get broader visibility across all areas of the business, uncover business opportunities and anticipate risks with integrated business intelligence solutions.
- Rapidly, understanding how different business drivers impact financial and operational performance.
- Streamline business processes, enhancing service levels, and cutting costs and errors.
- Optimize operational efficiency by aligning and integrating workflows and processes along the entire business.
- Intuitive interface allow users to instantly access the information they need for their specific roles.
Flexibility and Agility
- Deploy customer and supplier-centric processes that enable you to rapidly respond to changing needs.
- Adjust planning, production, and delivery in pace with changing market requirements.
- Easily incorporate additional functionality to accommodate new business processes, trading partners, products and users when needed.
Amiral Management Corporation (AMC) uses a clever approach implementing ERP solutions across the corporate. AMC experts realize the requirements of each phase and how to address the various stakeholders’ needs in order to drive a successful ERP implementation. We do stresses on the quality of implementations and the after sales support as the source of increasing our market share. We meet each industry needs and develop them based on the improvements, functions and methodologies advised by experts managing and operating blue-chips across the globe.
Adding to the above, AMC deploy Business Intelligence (BI) tools to spot, dig-out, and analyze business data from different perspectives. BI technologies provide historical, current, and predictive views of business operations. Business intelligence aims to support better business decision-making.
ERP and Business Intelligence
What we do:
- Process analysis, documentation and optimization
- Functional and technical specification documentation
- Industry specific best practice business blueprints development
- SAP/Oracle ERP Implementation
- Project management and scope definition
- Data processing and migration
- Users training, coaching and technical assistance
- Quality assurance
- IT Landscapes assessment and enhancement
- Business intelligence reports development
- e-solutions “www” development
- Experience in processing manufacturing ERP implementations
- Business consultants with manufacturing background.
- Regional Presence
- Supported by our infrastructure services
- Focused on Quality of Service
- Multilingual and flexible team
- Flexible financial terms